OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND AMATEUR TO SEMI-PRO RACERS WHO RIDE ALL TYPES OF TERRAIN AND DEMAND PERFORMANCE LAP AFTER LAP ESPECIALLY UNDER “RACE SIMULATION”
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads.
Scorpion eXTra X
FRONT BLOCKS: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
REAR BLOCKS: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
Scorpion eXTra J
- Effective for training sessions or simply for fun!
- Tread pattern optimised to increase traction and grip on a vast range of intermediate surfaces.
- Widely spaced blocks to ensure adaptability to soft and slippery surfaces.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
- Dedicated mini sizes for 50-100cc motocross bikes with tread and technical features of the Scorpion MX eXTra.