SPECIFICALLY FOR SOFT SURFACES SUCH AS MUD OR SAND AND INTERMEDIATE SURFACES SUCH AS GRASS OR COMPACT AND DRY GROUND.
Available in standard, minicross sizes and special Mud version.
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground.
- V-shaped block layout to optimise stability on braking and grip on bends.
- Front tyre with optimised lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set.
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
Bikers know bikers! Like and share this and keep your mates shiny side up!