CROSS COUNTRY: MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE ON SOFT TO MEDIUM SURFACES SUCH AS SAND, MUD, SOIL OR GRAVEL.
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
- for use on Enduro motorcycles in cross-country configurations.
- Excellent for routes with jumps, in the mud and through vegetation.
- Polyester carcass with controlled deformation to ensure an ample footprint for maximum effectiveness of traction and braking.
- Optimised grip and steering precision thanks to small rigid blocks on the front tyre.
- Racing compound with high performance during the entire competition, independent of the conditions of the surface.
- Carcass and pattern evolved from the experience of the world motocross championship.