OUR DELIVERY POLICY
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical. If you cannot accept delivery, you will be fully liable for all associated storage and return / re-delivery costs.
RETURNS & SHORTAGES
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund if they are
returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid (Neither the carriage on despatch or return will be credited).
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition.
- We cannot accept any items for return which have been mounted onto the rim (regardless of whether the tyre has been inflated or used).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt will be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 15%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, date and invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
www.motorcycletyresuk.com™ is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during
fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise www.motorcycletyresuk.com™ of any problems with shortages, carrier damage or incorrectly supplied items within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we will be unable to process your claim.
On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of £50 of order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf. Any special order items must be collected/fitted within 30 days of the order being placed. Failure to complete within this timeframe will deemed a “cancellation”.
FAULTY NEW GOODS
Tyres that are purchased from www.motorcycletyresuk.com™ will be sent back to their relative manufacturer for inspection. Upon receipt of the manufacturers’ inspection and findings we will then act accordingly in issuing a refund in full /part or a rejection of the claim. Fitting to either a loose wheel or to the motorcycle is exempt from this process (Claim). Tyre or tyres returned to manufacturer on a customer behalf (tyres not purchased at www.motorcycletyresuk.com™) will be subject to an administration fee of £50.00 plus vat plus any additional costs incurred (i.e. posting or delivery tyre/s to manufacturer).
We accept all major cards
Cards must be registered in the UK
© www.motorcycletyresuk.com™. All Rights Reserved.
www.motorcycletyresuk.com & the logo are TradeMarks of MOTORCYCLETYRESUK.